Boy did I mess up. I found out that my “new improved” posting method is great but the posts for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday didn’t go out! I have fixed that.
Hey we got off with an under 50% chance of rain. To keep the rain away I carried two rain ponchos in a pack all day. We started a little late but got to the park right at the rope drop.
Today’s plan is:
1) Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
3) Leaky Cauldron
11:00am for 60 minutes
4) Diagon Alley
5) Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show
6) Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue
7) Terminator 2: 3-D
8) MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
9) Animal Actors on Location
10) Finnegan’s Bar and Grill
5:15pm for 60 minutes
11) Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular – 100 Years of Movie Memories
12) Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
We didn’t get to Escape from Gringotts as the ride broke down all day.
Here are a few picture highlights:
It wasn’t all about Harry Potter.
And we went home very tired again!